677 hittade annonser
Do you want to have an impact on Michelins business in the Nordics? Do you want to train Michelins sales force in ways “to win”?
Your main tasks as a Training Instructor;
- Adapt and realize internal trainings, especially the initial trainings, and the also trainings to further develop the sales force
- Independently create external trainings and deliver them, often at the customer's site. In this work you will also approach our customers directly to sell in your training offers or use the sales force to drive in the demands.
- Continue with the started implementation and training in of our new sales tool SalesForce.com to all Michelin sales force
- Work closely together with both managers and sales force in order to detect individual or group need of training
AAK Sweden AB, Malmö
Do you want to work in the exciting interface between industry and academic sciences? We are looking for a highly skilled and dedicated person to work with enzyme development and technology in a joint project between AAK and the Division of Biotechnology, Department of Chemistry at Lund University.
The following points will be in focus:
- Screening and selection of novel enzymes from bioinformatics sources
- Cloning, production and evaluation of enzyme candidates
- Increasing the knowledge of activity and stability of enzymes during process conditions
The task is doctoral studies which include designing and conducting experimental research, graduate courses, writing scientific articles and doctoral thesis. Duties may also include participation in teaching and other departmental work, at the Division of Biotechnology, to a maximum of 20 % of the time.
Do you believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future?
So do we. We think our outstanding summer internship is the best addition to your university degree for ambitious students, with an eye on the engineering world.
- You will work in a team with other engineering students focusing on digitalisation
- Many potential projects are in the field of data analytics. In the past few years, summer interns have, among other things, created a machine learning model to reduce the risk of unforeseen costs in projects. They have also evaluated new analytics tools to detect and analyse problems in building management systems.
- There is also a need for market research to support the organization.
We need students who specialize in IT/computer science with programming skills, this is a top priority. A deeper understanding of networks is a plus.
AAK Sweden AB, Malmö
Communications Specialist with project management skills
We are now looking for a Communications Specialist to our Corporate Communications department. You will be part of a small, dynamic team responsible for internal and external communications at Group level. You will be reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and work closely with many different external and internal stakeholders locally and globally.
On an ordinary workday you prepare presentations, align input from managers and other contributors, write and edit texts, and discuss deadlines and practicalities with external and internal stakeholders – and manage it all.
This role involves the evaluation, design and maintenance of domains, servers and applications throughout the enterprise, using mainly Windows; troubleshooting Windows infrastructure and system problems; deployment, administration and support of vendor and in-house applications and associated hardware; some customization, testing, and debugging on vendor-supplied utilities and enterprise applications; maintaining metrics and documentation; provision of technical proposals and recommendations to various company organizations.
- Monitors performance and proactively administers assigned systems and in-house applications.
- Provides regular reports on performance, project status, and other infrastructure data
- Maintains data, software, and hardware security and emergency procedures.
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
You will be one of the first members to join our new offices for the Nordics based in Copenhagen, Denmark. You will be an integral part of a fast-growing startup, making sure we can provide high-quality products for our customers across the Nordics.
- Build up and strategically develop our supplier network country-wide across multiple categories
- Support on cross-functional initiatives to develop new business opportunities
- Execution of special projects with high level of autonomy
Are you a technician looking for a challenging professional experience to further your career? If so, joining CERN’s TTE programme may very well give you that challenge. This position as an Electrical Technician is part of our prestigious TTE programme.
- Establish installation requirements for optical fibres in the entire accelerator complex and general infrastructure at CERN;
- Take part in defining optical fibre specifications and in their qualification/quality assurance process;
- Assist the project managers in preparing technical work files for the contractors;
Are you a technician looking for a challenging professional experience to further your career? If so, joining CERN’s TTE programme may very well give you that challenge. This position as an Electrotechnician (Fibre Optics and Cabling) is part of our prestigious TTE programme.
The activity includes:
- Establish installation requirements for signal cabling and DC-power cabling for the accelerator magnets;
- Take part in defining the cable cross-section and connector specifications;
- Assist the project managers in preparing technical work files for the contractors;
The European Investment Bank, Luxemborg
Join us in setting up the core components of our next generation Infrastructure and Operations services, from service desk and automation to the latest datacentre technologies, from tools to teams.
As the Solution Architect and Project Manager Network & Unified Communication, you will be responsible for leading the technology roadmap, design and delivery of projects concerning the following scope: network (wired and wireless), fixed telephony, enterprise instant messaging, audio and video conferencing, data lines, and Internet access.
You will report to the Head of Infrastructure Solutions and Projects Unit, responsible for providing quality network and unified communication architectures and designs in response to new business opportunities or changes to the existing infrastructure.
Are you a qualified and proactive Electrical Safety Engineer, willing to contribute to a unique work environment at the heart of one of the world's most complex and exciting scientific experiments? Then this opportunity is for you. Join the largest particle physics research laboratory in the world! CERN, take part!
- Contribute to the projects/experiments safety support activity of the HSE-OHS Group, internally coordinating different safety specialists.
- Support, check and validate design calculations prepared by different CERN technical departments. This activity can relate to highly specialised equipment, not fully covered by common standards.
Hästens Sängar AB, Köping
For this position we see a person with good beliefs and positive values that can support our CEO in the best possible way.
Key areas of responsibility
- Together with our CEO make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible.
- Organize our GLT in their monthly meetings, such as book hotel and conference rooms, schedule agenda, breaks with everything included
- Participate in GLT-meetings and manage administrative tasks such as take notes and follow up on previous meetings
Do you have a passion for working with a multitude of different business computing systems for supporting end users, for constantly improving the overall quality of software? Are documentation and testing part of your day-to-day vocabulary? Then join our team of quality assurance and support specialists! CERN, take Part!
As a Computing Technical Engineer in the Quality and Support Section, you will be the team’s expert on IT hardware and software. More specifically, you will take on the following responsibilities:
Second line support
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or e-mail or using our service portal system.
- Ask customers targeted questions to understand the reported problem, and document it for further analysis and resolution of the support case.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
Siemens, Vienna, Austria; Zurich, Switzerland; Stockholm, Sweden; Helsinki, Finland; Brussels, Belgium; Paris, France; Amsterdam, Netherlands
If you are an experienced solution architect (m/f) looking for an opportunity to join the early stages of the digitalization of an industry, in a well resourced and results-oriented culture then come and become a part of our business-facing team and help us to improve the performance of buildings so that the people within them and the environment around them can thrive.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Driving a mindsphere technical community across Europe to foster sharing of experiences and solutions/mindapps.
- Establishing best practices for mindsphere project setups within the BT environment and ensuring documentation and availability for training thereof within the BT EU
Are you interested in radiation detection and imaging and would you like to contribute to the development of the next generation of hybrid pixel detectors for use at CERN and elsewhere? The Experimental Physics Department at CERN is looking for an enthusiastic electronics technical engineer with knowledge of PCB design and microelectronics testing and packaging to support an international Collaboration developing detectors for medical imaging and other fields.
- Take responsibility in collaboration with design engineers, for the design, manufacture and assembly of laboratory-based test systems to characterize ASICs and ASIC-detector assemblies. Advise designers on best practices for optimal integration of ASICs on test boards.
- Participate in preparation and execution of validation and production tests of ASIC’s and ASIC-detector assemblies both on the bench and at a dedicated probe station.
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda.
We are now looking for a Product Quality Assurance Manager to Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB in Finspång. The department is responsible for securing and handling of product quality issues in deliveries of Gas Turbine packages and cores engines manufactured in Finspång, Sweden.
- To be the management representative for quality control and assurance in the product deliveries, with the authority and responsibility to ensure that the quality control plan is implemented and maintained in the product and facilitate the release procedure of products.
- To be the company representative for quality assurance of assigned products, with the responsibility to report any deviations from the company Quality Management System, to the Company’ Quality Management.
Great science needs great people! Are you an organised professional, skilled with numbers, detail-oriented and good at dealing with people? Seize this opportunity and contribute your skills to a team of three to provide support to Pension Fund’s Benefits Service! CERN, take part!
As a member of the team in the Benefits Service, you will be responsible for:
- Providing information and assistance to active and retired members of the Fund.
- Ensuring compliance with the CERN Pension Fund Rules and Regulations, Staff Rules and Regulations and CERN Health Insurance Scheme rules.
- Paying monthly benefits to ex-members and beneficiaries.
Take the chance to become our key engineer in functional and machine safety for gas turbine upgrades - now or in the future depending on your experience. Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda.
A tailor-made education program for you to get into the role as soon as possible. A mentor to guide you and many helpful and curious colleagues who are there when you need help. The possibility to grow into the role if necessary and room for personal development.
A team of 80 helpful and customer focused engineers that engineer and deliver upgrades on Siemens gas turbine fleet all over the world. The upgrades include turbine, auxiliaries, electrical and/or control system and gives the customer lower emissions, increased power output, efficiency and/or reliability.
AstraZeneca is a major international healthcare business engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription...
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB, Göteborg
SAP FICO Consultant - Stockholm - SAP Platinum Partner - Great Bonus PackageThis is a great opportunity for an up-and-running SAP FICO...
Washington Frank, Stockholms län