Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
777 hittade annonser
As an Applied Physicist specialised in particle detectors, you will join the Experimental Physics (EP) department, specifically the CERN Detector Group of the ATLAS experiment, a general-purpose detector exploiting the unique physics potential of the LHC’s new energy domain.
The Tracker section of the Detector Group has a leading role in the construction of the Pixel detector of the ATLAS Tracker Upgrade ITk.
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to join expert teams at the cutting edge of technology in a place like nowhere else on earth, with a great quality of life and benefits to match.
Are you interested in working in the largest accelerator complex in the world?
Would you like to work at powerful synchrotrons in the injector chain of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC)?
Come and work alongside top scientists and engineers to exploit and upgrade CERN’s accelerator. We are looking for an Accelerator Physicist for Radio Frequency (RF) Operation and Beam Studies to help operate the RF systems of the Super Proton Synchrotron (SPS) accelerator and to play a key role in improving beam and RF system performance of the SPS, its injectors and the LHC. This could be the next exciting challenge in your career… take part!
Do you have a passion for languages and translation? Do you have a diploma in translation from English to French? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you; place your language skills at the service of a major international organisation! CERN, take part!
As a translator/minute-writer in the French section of the Translation and Minutes group, you will:
- Translate a wide range of administrative, legal, technical and scientific documents from English into French;
- Write minutes and summary records in French of the meetings of certain CERN committees, in particular the Standing Concertation Committee, in which representatives of Management and staff review the conditions of employment;
Are you experienced in the Rooms Division sector of hotel management? Do you enjoy working on a variety of activities while going the extra mile to deliver a great service with a smile? Then we want to hear from you! CERN, take part!
As Housing service coordinator, you will:
- Be the CERN representative in charge of supervising the housing contracts and partnerships as well as monitoring the housing operations.
- Ensure the performance and compliance of contractor’s, performing quality checks; report on guests’ feedback.
- Monitor and continuously improve housing operations (KPI, material management, cash management, budget follow up, processes and procedures, website, PMS coordination, etc).
Are you an experienced professional firefighter? Would you like to work in an industrial setting? Does the idea of a new experience in a unique environment appeal to you? Then join an international team of highly trained firefighters at CERN, the world’s largest particle physics laboratory! CERN, take part!
- Perform firefighting, ambulance and rescue operations;
- Man the Safety Control Room dispatch centre;
- Carry out technical investigations.
VikingGenetics, Hollola (Finland), Assentoft (Denmark) or Skara (Sweden)
Do you have experience with beef breeding and commercial knowledge as well as an understanding of the cattle industry? Would you like to be a key person driving the growing demand for beef breeding in our home markets as well as to our export markets?
Join us to work with competent and dedicated colleagues across the organization as you secure an optimal Beef Breeding programme in VikingGenetics.
Your main tasks will be:
- Drive the selection, purchase of bulls and semen import to ensure the optimal product for beef x dairy and pure breeding.
- Optimize semen production planning of Beef Bulls for home market and export
- Be Secretary for the Viking Beef Committee.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Smith & Nephew
Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge? Join our skilled Nordic Tender Team and contribute to growing our Nordic business with market-leading products.
In this role, you will have the responsibility for continuously developing, supporting and executing successful local/Nordic tender management and processes throughout the tender phases 'Pre'-'During'-'Post' – in close collaboration with local/Nordic key stakeholders.
In Smith & Nephew you will work with market-leading products which makes a difference to patients and healthcare professionals.
VikingGenetics, Skara, Hollola or Randers
Are you a dedicated and progressive marketing leader, who wants to continue the journey of transforming a highly experienced technical organization into a progressive, innovative and commercial global market leader? Then you could be our new Global Marketing Manager
We see this position as a critical role in the organization, being a central part in forming and communicating our value proposition and ensuring the growth in markets with relative low market shares.
Your main tasks will be:
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of 5 marketing professionals
- Drive strategic and tactical developments including execution of global marketing plans
- Manage and develop a high-end brand within the agricultural industry
Are you interested in joining a dynamic multi-national team of radiation protection specialists?
As a Radiation Protection Physicist in the RP-AS Section, you will monitor and enforce compliance with Radiation Protection regulations and execute projects, studies and services aimed at protecting people and the environment from the ionising radiation generated by CERN's activities. In particular, you will:
- Lead and take responsibility for Radiation Protection (RP) risk assessments and for the definition of protective measures.
- Provide expertise to CERN's departments and management on radiation protection aspects of the design, operation and maintenance of accelerators and experiments.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB in Helsingborg
We are currently looking for a motivated and out-going marketing assistant to join our Marketing Team in Helsingborg, Sweden. You will report to the Manager Marketing Services.
as Marketing Assistant you will:
- Assist in the administration and execution of global meetings and events
- Assist in the development of new marketing materials and online presence
- Assist with administration of internal approval and compliance processes
The position offers a unique possibility in a fast-growing company.
R&D Controller and business administrator is the commercial partner to the technical colleagues and leadership-team within the R&D organization. In this role you will work both as a Financial Controller and business administrator, focusing on financial tasks within the R&D organization. You will work closely with the R&D Program Mangers and Project Managers as well as with the global R&D BA team in Europe und US. You will locally be part of the Business Controlling team but have a very self-sufficient role within the team.
- You are responsible for the reporting, forecasting and controlling of R&D activities and the organization.
- You are responsible for, and supervise a global team handling transactional tasks related to R&D activities, such as setting up projects in SAP, cost bookings etc.
- You are responsible for analyzing the cost development and project progress.
As part of our continued growth we are seeking a highly motivated Application Engineer to join our Simcenter Customer Support organization, to provide technical advice in all aspects of engineering analysis to our clients using Simcenter STAR-CCM+ across a wide range of industry sectors.
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments.
General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
- Conducting training courses and customized mentoring
Management Events, Stockholm, Amsterdam or Helsinki
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you – we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in September 2019 in Helsinki, Stockholm, and Amsterdam.
ME Sales Management Trainee Program provides extensive sales training and leads to a managerial role, with thorough leadership coaching. This is an exceptional opportunity for a career focused graduate! During the Trainee Program, you will also have a chance to do an international 3-6 months office exchange to one of our European locations.
You will learn all aspects of our business and each trainee’s journey through the program will be unique; taking into consideration experience, aspirations and progress during the program.
Engineer Elis is an international multi-service provider, offering textile, hygiene and facility services solutions.
The hiring company are now looking for a project manager who will be working with an internal part of the company and be implementing a...
Shaya Solutions AB, Stockholms län
The Company are now looking for a Fullstack Developer with main focus on front-end.
Shaya Solutions AB, Stockholms län
Read more about who Just For The Win are, as well as their games on their website.
Academic Work, Göteborg