Manager - Östergötlands län
77 hittade annonser
Build the Swedish business and be part of LPI's global organization, supporting clients in implementing the Leadership and Specialist Pipeline concept in their way of developing, assessing, and selecting leaders and specialists.
THE JOB THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE
- You will build LPI Sweden based on an existing international platform of clients, strong support in sales and operations from LPI's European headquarters in Copenhagen, and road- tested products and solutions
- We have a significant number of Nordic brand name clients and some of these are Swedish. You will expand the existing business but primarily focus on generating new business
- With support from the European management team you will identify and pursue clients across Sweden. The sweet spot of clients are companies with +4,000 employees but in other Nordic countries we also have a large number of smaller clients
Do you have a strong passion to grow within the commercial area? Are you looking for a fun job that offers you variation? – here is the job for you! We are currently searching for a new colleague to join our committed project team.
- You will be the commercial contact towards customers, suppliers, partners and other internal and external stakeholders such as banks, insurance companies, staff functions as well towards other Siemens companies.
- You will have the responsibility for the financial results within the project, such as managing the risks and opportunities of the project in collaboration with the technical project manager.
- You will be responsible to fulfil the commercial contract requirements such as “terms and conditions”, invoicing, payments, financial warranties, taxes, insurances, hedging, claim management as well as budgeting, follow-ups and reporting.
We can offer you a worldwide workplace. We are searching for Field service engineers for on-site inspections of gas turbines SGT-500, SGT-600, SGT-700, SGT-750 and SGT-800. You will be based in Finspong (Sweden) but you will travel between 150-170 days a year, all around the world.
- To perform field service inspections with high quality in line with each gas turbines maintenance program and to issue technical reports according to the company standard.
- To act as a quality function during the outage of a gas turbine and to give recommendations and instructions for further safe operation of the unit.
- To perform nondestructive testing of turbine parts.
To Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery in Finspång, Sweden we are now looking for a new colleague to the R&D technology department in Gas & Power.
The working tasks will primarily consist of further development, support and maintenance of our in-house design tool for modelling of secondary air systems, whole engine modelling of structural temperatures, clearances and elongations of gas turbines. We also see future use of these models in systems as digital twins and utilization of artificial intelligence to better analyze customer gas turbine operation for improved predictions, as well as for improved new unit designs.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future. See more on Siemens.se
We are looking for several Senior Commodity Managers to the Strategic Procurement team for Siemens gas turbines business in Finspång.
The team develops and implements the commodity strategies for all medium sized gas turbine frames, in alignment with the global procurement strategy and the product-specific requirements to ensure the optimization of Siemens competitive position. This includes market analysis, global sourcing, cost development, supplier development, optimization of supply chains and negotiations with suppliers.
- Be an active part in the strategy development in the commodities
- Implement agreed strategies
- Supplier negotiations, frame agreements/ contracts/price lists
(Home-based with substantial travel throughout Sweden)
This role is an exciting opportunity for you to join the team at Dematic, helping to define and shape the future of materials handling solutions covering the Nordics region. We are experiencing double-digit growth and we are now looking to add to this team with a passionate salesperson at the top of his/hers game looking to join a business with passion and energy to help to realise our business potential.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and passionate Sales Manager to drive help us realise our growth potential covering the Nordics region. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who can take this fantastic new product to market with the enthusiasm and ambition it deserves. The ideal candidate will not only generate leads but also close the sale.
To strengthen our position within the hygiene area, we are now seeking the markets best capacity, to be the front position, in the very positive hygiene development, we have in Lyreco Sweden.
- To develop Lyreco´s sale in the product areas Hygiene, Cleaning.
- To build and further develop relations within the above areas.
- Support Quote & Tender, Bid Manager and Sales, regarding conversion of products by supply and make offers.
You will work in a Scandinavian environment and because of your area covers all of Sweden, there will be travelling, as to trips to our HQ in Denmark.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a large and global RTA furniture business while having a significant impact and building your sales career? Tvilum is looking for a high-energy, high-activity Sales Manager to drive new and existing business in Sweden and the Baltics.
- Conduct value-creating collaboration meetings with customers, participate in fairs and sales conferences
- According to budget – secure profit according to guidelines, maintain sales and establish sales growth
- Through close dialogue secure transparency and security regarding forecast for selected sales area
- Monthly reporting to Regional Sales Director on customers and market development
- High travel activity is required (app. 50-60 days)
You will primarily be working from home, however a high travel activity is required.
Som projektledare på kontoret SBA ”Site Inspections” är du huvudansvarig för de projekt du ska driva, vilket även i de flesta projekt inkluderar redovisning inför styrgruppen.
Vi söker dig som är eller vill bli en erfaren projektledare och som vill arbeta i en utvecklande projekt- och processorganisation där du har stort eget ansvar och direkt påverkan och insyn i hela kedjan från försäljning av projekten dess genomförande och överlämning till kund.
- Ansvarig för att, i de specifika projekt du tilldelas, identifiera kunden, informera dig om beslutsvägar, nyckelpersoner, kultur och bransch.
- Strukturera och planera aktiviteter för projektet i tid och säkerställer att de följer de överenskommelser som vi har med kunden.
- Arbeta aktiv med kundvård och kundnöjdhet i de projekt du tilldelas.
Toyota Industries Finance International AB (TIFI) is the Toyota Industries Corporation group internal Treasury function for Europe...
Toyota Material Handling, Mjölby